Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fröhliche Weihnachten & E

For those of you who didn't catch that "Fröhliche Weihnachten" is Merry Christmas in German. I am going to be creating a few special ornaments with different sayings and words on them along with the Initials. Since Christmas is just around the corner...I figure I better hand out more than one at a time if you are going to get the whole set before the holidays.

If your interested in how "Merry Christmas" is said around the world, why don't you check out this page

Created at 300 dpi, in .png format in a zip'd file
****Sorry Link Expired****


Created at 300 dpi, in .png format in a zip'd file
****Sorry Link Expired****

6 comments:

  1. Like the idea of some sayings on your ornaments. We have D, J, R, A, C, B and Z in our family intials so I'll be check back frequently. Thank you, thank you!

    Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. These ornaments are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for German Ornament and the beautiful "E" and "M' ornaments....I'm partial to "M"..LOL I really like the "Merry Christmas" in different languages. We have German and French cousins so it is a wonderful way to think of them at Christmas. Thank so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these ornaments. If it's not too late, I'd like to vote for a purple T and a red A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be working on the rest this weekend. I'll see if I can get the letters done in the colours requested so far.
    Thank you for the nice comments everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danke schön! Es ist sehr nett von dir!

    ReplyDelete