Saturday, January 10, 2009

Baby Papers

I'm working on a new kit and I'd thought I'd share some of the papers I have been working on. My girlfriend is having a baby boy in the spring and I thought I'd get a head start on getting scrapbook items together so I'm prepared to scrap all those important moments. I'll share a few elements from the same kit in a couple days
I hope you enjoy these and the upcoming elements from the same kit.
Created at 300 dpi, in .jpeg format in a zip'd file
*****Sorry Link Expired*****

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jan [LA 01:21pm, NY 04:21pm, UK 09:21pm] - 12 Jan [OZ 08:21am]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute baby papers...Thank you very much! I have missed checking in on your blog as both the kid's and my computer needed some work. I will have to back track on you blog and see if you got your new laptop. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come to post all your freebies at:

    Picklebeans dot com / Forum

    I hope you or your CT's will use the forum to post your freebies, it is really easy!

    Be sure to tell everyone you know....it's new!

    Hope to see you there:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cute baby papers. Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful. We just welcomed a baby boy into the family last week, so I know I get a lot of use out of this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete