Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm Back-Freebie and A Sale

I'm back-I know its been awhile and for those of you that know me know that I do most of my designing when my husband is away. Well guess what? He is away and I'm having a sale for one week starting tomorrow at Digitalscrapin Design.

Sale will be on from Friday, June 12th to Thursday June 18th. Please take a look a all the baby items I have for sale. I will be working on creating new kits the next few weeks just in time to upload for another important sale I'll be having.


Created at 300 dpi, in .png format in a zip'd file
*****Sorry Link Expired*****

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanx so much!

    ReplyDelete