Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Moved!!!!!!! and new Freebie

Hi Everyone, yes I know I've been MIA for a very long time but I wanted to let everyone know that I'm back... and for good.  Much has changed in my life and most of it positive and I finally have free time to spare so... I'm scrapping.  Those of you that were following me before, no I don't have all my memory back, but I'm okay with that... (I think) and I am regaining memories I've lost often so I'm not stressing out about it.
So I have a new blog,  KittenScraps.com/blog and I have my own store which you can visit here.  I'm working on some wonderful kits and freebies so I hope to see you all at my new place.  Here are the current freebies I have on my blog... so head on over.




You can find all these freebies on my new blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment