Sunday, December 28, 2008

FINALLY N & O

I'm terribly sorry for not posting sooner. I really wanted to get the rest of these ornaments uploaded before Christmas however there were a few problems before the holidays. One major issue became the LACK of a computer. My father wanted to get my mom a laptop for Christmas and mine is only two years old and in good shape so Sean suggested that I give her mine and he buy me a new one since I'm using it for alot more these days. I format ed mine and wrapped it up for her, and then searched high and low for for my Photoshop CS3 disk so I could install it on Sean's laptop. Do you think I could find where I put the disk so I wouldn't loose it? LOL. Finally found it last night and now I can finish my ornaments for you.

I still don't have a laptop but we are going to Ottawa in a few weeks. A weekend holiday before Sean begins training to be deployed. I thought it would be nice to go to Ottawa so that we can use the new climbing harness I got for Christmas and go skating on the Rideau Canal and eat hot Beaver Tails with Cinnamon and sugar. Hmmmm!

Created at 300 dpi, in .png format in a zip'd file
****Sorry Link Expired****

3 comments:

  1. Oh, skating on the Canal is something I've always wanted to do. Dd went 3 or 4 years ago and ate the Beaver Tails and had loads of fun. I know you'll just love it. Thanks for the N & O ornaments also.

    marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing and have a Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful...and don't worry about the timing...we just now have our Christmas pictures!! Thanks for the awesome freebie!

    Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
    Hugs from the heart,
    Jeanette

    Come scrap your blog with me…
    Easy Custom Blogs

    ReplyDelete