Monday, December 29, 2008

P & Q

Okay so I'm cheating since I'm sharing a laptop right now with Sean and the extra kids in the house this week. I've created the remainder of the ornaments Sunday while Sean is swimming with TC at the base, Robert is busy watching TV and Alex is cleaning her room. Wow, silence is golden after the commotion of the past few days. Monday I'm back to work and Sean is off with the kids but has to drive two and a half hours one way to get his daughter Alora and luckily is off the rest of the week with them!

I think I'm going to enjoy being at work during the day!


Created at 300 dpi, in .png format in a zip'd file
****Sorry Link Expired****

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing more of your beautiful ornaments with us. Have a safe and happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the new ornaments. I've been checking back for them. I love your work :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the two latest sets of ornaments! Love the variety of colors you picked for the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete