Thursday, December 24, 2009

Back Christmas Day with Christmas Freebie's

Just wanted to let you know I have not forgotten to include Christmas as part of the Mischief and Princess Kits. I started my day off at the hospital for more blood work and spent the morning with my kids as they were off to Grandma's and Grandpa's out of town for the night. Its nice they are old enough to drive. Sean and I stayed home with TC his son. I slept the afternoon away and managed to get up around 6pm to help with dinner-and that was my night till now. Perhaps with a bit of sleep I will be able to get the preview's and final touches on the Christmas Kits for you.
See you tomorrow, and Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! Enjoy your time with your family and catch up later:) Not as if we are all scrapping our Christmas photos today.

    Thanks for all you give to us.

    ReplyDelete