Monday, April 5, 2010

Princess Letter Y Freebie

I'd like to thank Michelle for worrying about me. I know I've been away all weekend and normally I'll pop in to tell you what is going on but I spent my lovely Easter Weekend in bed and it sounds to me like I'm more barking like a dog than coughing but I did manage to get into work today.

First as promised here are the pictures I have of my kids from their formal.

The young man on the far right is my son Marc, I can't believe he is 18 already.

The young lady on the left is my daughter Alexandra, SHE is ONLY 14... as are her friends can you believe that? That cute puppy is Jersey, she is a year old and weighs about as much as I do.

Now on to my letters-I hope you enjoy them. I will be back tomorrow with the Y Papers and an update as to what I'm considering for my next project. I'm also going to extend the sale I have been having since I was away on the weekend and was unable to upload some items to the store as well. I'll extend it until April 13th as that is my oldest daughters 22nd Birthday and I should be able to get everything up and to the store and it should also mark the end of the Princess and Mischief Alphabet sets.

Created at 300 dpi in .png format in a .zip file
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures...you have beautiful children! I totally get the "only 14". I see the same thing looking right back at me with my Caitie.

    I hope that nasty cough goes away like now! So not fun being sick.

    Thank you so much for the princess y alpha, very much appreciated!!

    Feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Apr. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. They grow up so fast don't they. I feel like I had my children then blinked and they are all in their twenties lol.

    ReplyDelete