Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mischief X Element Set Freebie

I can't believe how nice it is here today. This time of year we are still normally fighting off the last of the snow however today was a beautiful 18 degree's. It was a great day all around, my boss Luc took Dan and I out for lunch as we were celebrating our having survived two months without Lise at the office. She is back on Monday after having spent the past couple months in Florida on holiday. Then he let me go home a bit early as Marc my son showed up at work after school to pick me up.

So tonight is Marc's formal at his school. I couldn't believe it when he was upstairs with his friend fixing his hair and their dates were downstairs waiting for them. I did get a few pictures and I will post them tomorrow. I'll even post a couple of pics of Alex and her girlfriends when they went to their formal a month ago. I look at the kids and it is hard to believe how grown up they are. On that note, Sean and I finally decided on a graduation gift for Robert (I can tell you all about it because he does not have Internet and can't read my blog) We have decided to buy him a pair of Oakley Ballistic Sunglasses. It was a tough decision-but it is something practical and I'm sure he will use them often especially at work.

My last element set from the Princess Collection seemed very popular. Tonight's installment includes the same type of items. The four tape words you see, baby blocks in the letters "A" "B" and "Y" in oak and white in eight of the Mischief Colours along with the other elements shown in the preview. Please enjoy and I hope you have a great Easter Weekend, I will be back tomorrow with the Princess Y Letters.

Created at 300 dpi, in .png format in a .zip file
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the mischief elements.

    Gosh I wish you had been a little farther south cause it was 81 degrees here in Minnesota in the twin cities area. Could not believe it but it was gorgeous. But you are so right, we usually still have snow too.

    Have a wonderful evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I'm trying to use your coupon which expires today, but it's not working in the store, it says its expired, how can I get that fixed?

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete