Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mischief X Paper Freebie

Oh some NyQuil and Vicks made me feel so much better and able to get to work today. My throat is still a bit sore-I drank hot lemon and honey to help soothe my throat. I'm going to go to bed early tonight and have another cup of lemon and honey before I hit the hay. Last thing I need is to be sick on my day off on Friday.

Please enjoy the papers and I will be back tomorrow with the X Element Set.


Created at 300 dpi, in a .zip file
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, my son's name begins with a X so this is perfect..

    ReplyDelete