Monday, March 22, 2010

Princess W Paper Freebie & Updates

I don't normally announce what is upcoming in the Element Packs however, I have decided since we are so very near the end that I would share the upcoming theme's for each set.

W-Birthday
X-Baby
Y-Odd's N Ends
Z-Co-Ordinating Number Sets

If you have anything in particular you are looking for or would like... let me know as soon as possible as I will try to include it in the Odd's N Ends Set. The Baby Pack will include a sampler of my baby blocks in the Mischief or Princess Colours that I will be uploading to the store. Check here as Humbug Graphics Galore has baby blocks available on her blog for free. If you like her work, why don't you consider making a donation as she has been trying to save up for new RAM and has been using an older laptop until she has the funds (that laptop has since died) and now she is using an EVEN older laptop.)

I've also decided to extend my 50% off Sale until Easter Monday (April 5th) as I am planning on uploading an Easter Add-On (and there will be an easter Freebie that weekend too).

Please enjoy tonight's papers and I'll be back tomorrow with the Element Sets.
Created at 300 dpi, in a .zip file
5 .jpeg Papers & 1 .png Overlay
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Freebies, nabbed the last V elements through tonights. Can't believe Z is almost here! - LianeZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for taking the time to add another part to this beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [23 Mar 10:16am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your donation to my computer travails. It is really kind of you. Your Princess letters are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Correctly your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you send, intention look ahead for more interrelated articles in a jiffy as its one of my pick topic to read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the princess W letters and papers. Gee time flies by when your having fun....HaHa

    I have a request for red graduation stuff. Better yet, an HGTV decorating crew would be awesome. (I know I'm dreaming)

    Loved your comment the other day. I got a good giggle out of your plan.

    Hope you have a warm sunny day today!!!

    Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete