Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mischief Letter W Freebie

It was a busy day at the office although I did find some down time at the end of the day. I came home tonight and did up the preview's for the next two evenings. I'll upload each night when I know I've looked over the sets and made sure I haven't forgotten anything. lol


I'm glad that everyone seems to be enjoying the bears from yesterday's post. They are adorable-I agree. I have a Mischief set for you with the W Element Sets. I hope you enjoy tonight's letters, I will be back tomorrow with W papers.


Created at 300 dpi, in .png format in a .zip file
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Freebie - Liane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much!!

    Have a Wonderful Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 25, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete