Sunday, March 28, 2010

Princess X Paper Freebie

Almost near the end-so hard to believe. I have a million idea's running through my mind for my next kit. It won't be as long as the Princess or Mischief set but hopefully just as much fun. I think I might be coming down with a bit of a cold as I have a cough and sore throat. I had Sean rub some Vicks on my throat and chest and I put a turtle-neck shirt on. Its not a cure but makes me feel better so in it's own way its working. The wonderful power of suggestion-since I refuse to be sick. (Lets see how that works out for me in the morning!)

Well, please enjoy the X Papers. Those of you using my papers to create books spelling out your children's names can finally spell Alexandra or Alexis. I know its been a long wait. Please enjoy tonight's papers. I will be back tomorrow with the element set which is a baby theme. Just a quick FYI, I've extended the sale date until Monday April 5th which is Easter Monday. I know alot of people were away March Break, and I have a few more items I hope to add to the store this week and I wanted to make sure you had the opportunity to purchase those at a discount as well. Created at 300 dpi, in a .zip file
5 .jpeg Papers & 1 .png Overlay
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

7 comments:

  1. I have been away for the weekend staying in my RV, so of course I would like to see an RV themed kit. lol Anyway I am playing catch up as usual so thank you very much for all the new things. Can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [29 Mar 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the princess "x" letters and papers. I can't wait for the mischief "x"

    Did you know that putting Vicks on the bottom of your feet (Then cover with socks) works really well too?
    I saw this a health care segment of the news a few years ago. It does help.

    recommendation for school colors for possible new school series:
    red, black, silver and gold

    Have a wonderful evening!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the wonderful papers. Hope you're feeling better and I use Vick's too it always seems to make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete