Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mischief Paper Freebie

Well, my plan to get a good nights sleep did not work that well, I ended up lying awake until after midnight and then was awake before my alarm went off at 7:15. I'm looking forward to the weekend....I'm anxious to sleep in. Was talking to Sean today who is on his second week away on course. He finishes up Friday around 4:30PM, picks up the boys and drives home-a three hour venture after showering/clearing out of his barracks/packing his gear into the car. Not sure what time he will get home but work expects him to be there at 5:30 AM Saturday morning. Not like he was away from home for two weeks for work or anything that he should get a day off when he gets back. He won't have a day off until Wednesday as he is working Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. On a good note it was another beautiful day and I managed to get a bit of sunshine during my lunch break.

I completely forgot it was St. Patrick's day today (I can't believe that!) so no St. Paddy's day theme freebie, but I will make a shamrock bead set to add to this collection for the W Elements. In the meantime, please enjoy tonight's letters and I will be back tomorrow with the Mischief V Papers.

Created at 3oo dpi, in .png format in a .zip file
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the princess elements and the mischief letters. So love the tulips and the cute flower frames. I hope you do the flower frames in the Mischief colors too.

    Have a Wonderful Sunny Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us!

    I bought your Elements set plus been downloading the elements since L and discovered some words are missing - March - July - December - in the label style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [18 Mar 12:15pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete