Saturday, October 9, 2010

Oh it was a long day and lots of running around with the kids etc. First was work, then TC had a football game against Alexandra's school. So, after the bank, the trip to drop off cheques to one of the business's my boss's own I came home, picked up the dog, drove to the football game, watched the ending. Once we got home I was out the door again with the kitten and Alex to her boyfriends football game. We were hoping to run into his Mom as they may adopt the kitten. Half way through the game Sean called and I rushed back to the other end of town to have coffee with him, only to rush back to the football game to pick up the girls. So that was my day and evening at work.

I hope you enjoy tonight's freebie. I am not sure I will be posting tomorrow because this weekend here in Canada is our Thanksgiving. All three of my brothers should be there with their wives/girlfriends and kids at the cottage.

Created at 300 dpi, in .png format in a .zip file
Sorry Link Expired

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a busy weekend. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving with your family and thank you for the cute elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you for these items...

    ReplyDelete