Friday, June 17, 2011

Grade Five Elements Freebie

I know I should have posted this last evening however I had quite a day. Turns out the pain in my back the past few days is not back pain but rather a kidney infection. When I started feeling sick to my stomach and just could not get comfortable to sleep Wednesday night I decided I should probably go and get myself checked out by a Dr. however I went to work yesterday morning because my boss was away for the morning. I guess I looked so bad that our maintenance guy here at the office pointed out I looked like "crap" and should go home...which is what I did and slept (finally) for a couple of hours. Long story short... went to the clinic, was told I had a low grade fever and a kidney infection and I needed an ultrasound asap.

I just couldn't get comfortable last night or sit still long enough to post...this morning is not much different except that my temperature seems normal. So, I'm at the office hoping I make it through the day.

Please enjoy the Grade 5 Elements, I will be back later this evening with the beginings of the final number set after which I will post the Grade 6 items followed by the bonus items and then the Graduation papers and elements.

Created at 300 dpi, in .png format in a .zip file
Sorry Link Expired

3 comments:

  1. Kidney and bladder infections or just the pits! I so feel for you because I been there too many times myself. You take care of your self!!


    Thank you for the wonderful elements.
    I hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete