Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wallpaper Freebie

Just wanted to share a wallpaper I created for the month of July using items from the new kit I'm creating. In the preview below I have used pictures of Sean and I in the Dominican from 2009 before his tour overseas. We celebrated his Birthday down there and this was my gift to him swimming with the Sharks and Stingrays. Don't worry they were nurse sharks and stingrays with no stingers... it was amazing. Then again... I love pretty much anything to do with watching nature in the water.

I want to apologize for the mix up the last few days of the School Adventure Kit. I have been trying to find an online server to store my files so that you can get direct downloads and not have to wait to access my files. I'm still sorting out the problem but if you have any problems downloading, send me a quick message or comment and I will fix the link and leave the freebie up for awhile longer.

You can download the wallpaper for July here.

1 comment:

  1. This is too cute! We were in Jamaica at the end of March and my birthday present was to swim with the dolphins. It was just Awesome, Can't wait to do it again!! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete