Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mischief Letter C Freebie

Well, last night was a joy and Bridgette was an angel. She arrived around 8 and left around 11, slept for most of the time she was here. I couldn't help myself though and had to hold her even though she was sleeping peacefully. It was so nice to hold her in my arms-and yes, it was nice giving her back as I kept thinking oh, I could never do 2 AM feedings then get up and go to work in the morning.

So, as I write my 14 year old Alexandra is siting here asking me if I'm on Twitter... she says... "You know you have no life when....." Kids eh.... and wants to know "Who reads this stuff anyway!" Guess she doesn't realize that someone out there is just like me, reading the blogs of other designers happy to know their life is just as normal, and boring as mine.... (Alex is laughing right now as she reads this over my shoulder)

It seems everyone enjoyed yesterday's freebie...wait until you see the frame I made for the Mischief Kit, I'm sure you will all approve. I'd love to see any layouts you do, feel free to send your links to KittenScraps@hotmail.com. Enjoy the Mischief C Letters tonight.

Created at 300dpi, in .png format in a .zip file
NOT ALL LETTERS SHOWN
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Freebies - LianeZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this set and the princess set. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the freebies I went to the store to get what I missed and got the Princess alpha A twice instead of papers for A. Went back and ordered papers again and ended up with alpha A again. Just wanted to let you know so you could fix it for the next ones to order. Thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonjour Nathalie,
    Thank you very much !!
    I have a question, if i may : Why are you teasing us ?! We can't wait until an other day !! ;D
    C from Paris :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alice, can you please e-mail me at KittenScraps@hotmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete