Friday, October 23, 2009

Princess Element Set E Freebie

Well, another day at home with Alexandra. I thought her fever had broken this morning when I got up but that didn't last for very long and she spent the day in bed. You can always tell when the kids are really sick...they are not in front of the TV playing X-Box or games on the computer. Although she did watch "Anne of Green Gables" on her laptop this afternoon, but fell asleep part way into it.

I managed to get a short nap in this morning as I was exhausted and then worked on tonight's elements. Also managed to vacuum and wash the kitchen floor and tidy the kitchen and put the laundry away that was already washed. Didn't have much energy to do a whole lot. I think it may be an early bedtime for me tonight as I am to drive to Barrie tomorrow to pick up a Dry Suit for diving.

Some of you asked for animals so here is the first set of them. They match both kits but most of the colours are from the Princess Kit so I'm putting them here. The Ivy colours are from the Princess Kit. Yes, the Mischief Kit will have Ivy in the greens from that kit along with some animals I hope to create before then.

Please enjoy tonight's freebie, if you missed past sets they are available here at Digialscrapn Designs

Created at 300dpi, in .png format in a zip file
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

3 comments:

  1. What cute little animals. Thanks for today's goodies. I don't see any tags so how about some of those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete