Friday, October 16, 2009

Mischief Paper Freebie

It is so encouraging to read all the comments and see the number of downloads. I'm excited to see what you all come up with using my colour swatches for these kits. I think its going to be fun to see what everyone comes up with.

So its finally Friday after a short week and it doesn't feel like the work week was short enough. LOL. Its been so busy at work and here at home. Alexandra the youngest who is 14 plays High School Basketball for the Bears (that's the name of her Team) is away in Ottawa for the weekend for a tournament. Son is off with his friends for the evening, and the oldest has to work. Other son is in St. Jean Quebec at Basic Training... so its just me and the laptop tonight....lol.

Here is my freebie for tonight, I hope everyone enjoys them. I'm also looking forward to seeing some of your layouts using these papers, elements etc. Hope you have a great evening/day and I'll be back tomorrow with another freebie.

Papers Created at 300dpi, in .jpeg
Two part download
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very beautiful! Just the colors we love here in Brazil! You're very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great papers, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the papers!, just what I needed, perfect, you put a smile on my face!Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm loving these kits, I probably don't say thank you often enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much -- I'm loving these kits!!! Btw, the part 2 download contained part one all over again? or was it just mislabeled?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOps -- disregard last comment -- the file inside download two was labeled one but contained 3 other papers than download one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, what fun! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete