Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Princess Letter E Freebie

Thank you for the good lucks and wishes regarding my fixing my work computer. I can't believe how invasive spyware can be and how had I known little about computers it would have been a disaster. I ended up having to run Malwarebytes and Ad-Aware which are two free programs to get rid of the darn things. Ran Malware twice 370 items removed, then the second run 164, and in Ad-Aware 183 and the computer now runs smoothly. Thank you!

So I have some tape words suggestions for a freebie, but not many element suggestions so if you have any at all let me know. I am going to spend next week working on more element sets so let me know what you may want to see in these kits.

Tonight's Freebie is the Princess Letter E. I hope you all enjoy them. I'm still not all that ready to sit in front of a computer all night after the past few days so this is another short post but I hope everyone has been having a good week and enjoys tonight's freebie.




Created at 300dpi, in .png format in a .zip file
NOT ALL LETTERS SHOWN
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thank you for the alpha.

    I thought you should know bead E3 and E4 are identical. And bead E7 and E8 are also identical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Oct [LA 08:44pm, NY 10:44pm] - 22 Oct [UK 03:44am, OZ 01:44pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Freebies - nabbed E and the last 2 D's. LianeZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for taking the time to share this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete