Friday, January 15, 2010

Mischief Letter N Freebie

Oh it is so nice to have the weekend here. It has been busy at work this week and I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. Sean works from noon to midnight so I'm going to spend my evening working on items for these kits. I'm looking forward to some time with photoshop-great way to relax I think.

So please enjoy tonights freebie, I will be back tomorrow with the Mischief N Papers.

Created at 300 dpi, in .png format in a .zip file
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete