Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Princess N Element Freebie

Just want to say thank you to everyone that inquired about how Alex was doing and wished her well. She is feeling better today and did go to school without any problems.

Work has been busy and for some reason tonight I just couldn't get the hang of putting together an Element Set. I think perhaps my call to the local Career College and signing up for the Medical Secretary course may have something to do with my being distracted. I will have to see if I can get OSAP to help pay for tuition -if not then I won't be taking the course as it is full time days, for 45 weeks and will not be able to work full time at my job however I don't mind working someplace part time to fill in the gap. Hence my mind is elsewhere tonight but I went through what I had made and decided on some frames and string ties along with a couple pieces of ric-rak and buttons. The Elements have been re-sized to fit on the page and not all the buttons are shown. Please enjoy tonight's freebie. I'm not sure if I'll be back tomorrow or if it will be Friday before I post again as I have to go to Sudbury which is an hour and a half away, after work tomorrow and then drive back after sitting around for two hours watching Alexandra and her team mates play basketball. Luckily there is another girl from North Bay playing on the Sudbury team this year so we can split up the driving to every other practice. (Alex has practice Monday and Thursday's in Sudbury)

Anyway, please enjoy the elements and I'll be back in a day or two with the Mischief Letter N's.

Created at 300 dpi, in .png format in a .zip file
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

7 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Jan [LA 06:22pm, NY 09:22pm] - 14 Jan [UK 02:22am, OZ 01:22pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the alphas I look forward to them each week. I have been having trouble with 4shared for several days now any ideas on how to get it to dowload the N Princess elements. It looks to be a problem with 4shared since I have run into it with other sites. I will keep trying
    Bernice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nathalie, like the poster above, I have been trying to get Princess N elements for several days. It constantly says "download server reached". I think it might be at your end as I can download other things from 4 shared ok. I've tried clearing cookies but it didnt solve the problem. I so love your sets and have been trying so hard to collect them all. Thanks for your generosity

    ReplyDelete