Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mischief O Letter Freebie

Well despite the fact that my day started off with me having a migraine the day ended well. I slept in which after all the sleepless nights before Sean came home was very nice. Sean's alarm went off at 5:30 am but I was able to fall back to sleep immediately and sleep in. The kids and I did some cleaning and I re-organized the pantry. Nice to have things organized and everything in its place, even if for only a day. With three kids in the house full time (four starting on Wednesday) a Rottweiler, a ferret, a lizard and two sugar gliders, it doesn't take long for things to get disorganized.

I have had a couple people send me previews of their quick pages. I've sent links to upload them to a 4shared account if you didn't have a blog to post your pages on. Thank you for all your hard work, I will get your papers to you in the next day or so. I'm hoping to spend tomorrow afternoon working on some of them after I do the Mischief Papers. Thank you also for the nice comments regarding the Personalized Papers. I have been busy doing those as well and I've had such wonderful comments and thank yous.

Please enjoy tonight's Letters and I will be back tomorrow with the O Papers.

Created at 300 dpi, in .png format in a .zip file
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [24 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the letters O. I found you through Lori's freebie list. I like your blog. I wish you a happy scrapping time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete