Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mischief O Letter Freebie

Well despite the fact that my day started off with me having a migraine the day ended well. I slept in which after all the sleepless nights before Sean came home was very nice. Sean's alarm went off at 5:30 am but I was able to fall back to sleep immediately and sleep in. The kids and I did some cleaning and I re-organized the pantry. Nice to have things organized and everything in its place, even if for only a day. With three kids in the house full time (four starting on Wednesday) a Rottweiler, a ferret, a lizard and two sugar gliders, it doesn't take long for things to get disorganized.

I have had a couple people send me previews of their quick pages. I've sent links to upload them to a 4shared account if you didn't have a blog to post your pages on. Thank you for all your hard work, I will get your papers to you in the next day or so. I'm hoping to spend tomorrow afternoon working on some of them after I do the Mischief Papers. Thank you also for the nice comments regarding the Personalized Papers. I have been busy doing those as well and I've had such wonderful comments and thank yous.

Please enjoy tonight's Letters and I will be back tomorrow with the O Papers.

Created at 300 dpi, in .png format in a .zip file
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [24 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the letters O. I found you through Lori's freebie list. I like your blog. I wish you a happy scrapping time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete