Monday, January 11, 2010

Princess Letter N Freebie

Well, I'm back to posting at the end of the day now as in the morning if something goes wrong in uploading I end up rushing to get to work or holding the kids up. Spent a fun day at the hospital today, this time for my daughter Alexandra. She was at a basketball tournament this weekend in London and the parent she went down with told me Alex got up at 4AM and laid on the bathroom floor with pain in her stomach. When we got her home last night she still had pain but she said she was okay. (Her way of not going to the hospital I think) so this morning when she didn't want to get up, I took her to the ER. After an ultrasound, a CAT scan, blood work etc they have determined it is NOT her appendix but it is probably woman problems, even though there is no indication of problems in that area and her pain is on her left side and radiates into the back on that side. She is still feeling rough her pain is not getting any better and thankfully is not getting worse. Tanya and Sean are home all week so if we get up in the morning and she is still feeling sick they will be around to look after her.

I'd like to thank everyone that took advantage of my Christmas Kits. That sale ended on Sunday. Please enjoy these letters and I'll be back with the N papers tomorrow. I always hated having my name near the end of the alphabet.... thank you though to everyone for being so patient in these letters coming out-we are now in the final half of the alphabet.

Created at 300 dpi, in .png format in a .zip file
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found here

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Freebies - LianeZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the Princess N papers and Alpha.

    Gee I hope Alexandra feels better soon. I have to say it sounds just like a kidney stone. Those things are miserable. They do not always show up in ultrasound but they usually show up in CAT scan if they are looking for it.

    ReplyDelete