Thursday, February 21, 2013

This Year-Boy February Paper Freebie (24 Hours Only)

It was a busy night last night with working two jobs.  I did get some time to work on some scrapbooking and hope that tonight and up till Sunday Afternoon between house work and work I'll get some time to do even more.  I am having lots of fun creating these kits and find myself looking forward to the time I devote to scrapbooking.
 
If your looking for something with a little more colour to decorate your pages for the month of February, you might consider purchasing these papers at IvyScraps for $1.25.

 
Available at IvyScraps for $1.25

So, here are the This Year-Boy February Papers.  I hope you like them.  Please make sure you grab BOTH downloads as there are papers for 28 days as well as 29 days included.
 
 
6 .jpeg papers at 300 dpi.
This Year-Boy-February Papers 1
***Sorry Link Expired***
Item can still be found here at IvyScraps for $1.25

No comments:

Post a Comment