Friday, March 29, 2013

This Year-Neutral March Paper Freebie (24 hours only)

I was so happy to sleep in this morning and not to have to go to work.  I woke up with a migraine and had to take something for it.  Second time in three months I've taken my medication for a migraine.  Since my biopsy the beginning of January I have been very very hesitant to take ANYTHING even Tylenol because of the drug reaction I had with the anesthetic and migraine medication I was on which resulted in memory loss.
So on the home front, today I'm hoping to clean my kitchen and make some bread and take my pooch for a walk.  Its nice and sunny out.  Alex is making Tanner and I lunch (peameal bacon, eggs and bagel)  Yum!  I hope to spend a quiet evening watching a movie and scrapping tonight and perhaps find an hour to work on one of my shorthand lessons.  I take notes at work and meeting constantly so I thought if I learned shorthand I'd be more efficient at it.  Lets see how learning at home goes! 
Enjoy the papers today, I hope you will like the elements, I'll start posting them Sunday.


***Sorry Link Expired***

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU ;~} for the papers ..Ive already taken 2 Aleve for my pounding head this morning..Everytime my head pounds I think of when I had meningitis never ever want that back...Today I am going through the house to collect everything for donation cause sometimes ya just get tired of seeing the same things & plus all the clothes my son & twins have grown out of so Im filing up the back of our Tundra Truck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathalie I really hope you`re doing ok....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all is well with you. We haven't heard from you in several days and I am worried

    ReplyDelete