Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another Freebie, DSO Colour Challenge Elements

Okay, so I was a little excited creating the papers that I posted yesterday and wanted to make a few elements that matched the paper. I will let you judge how I did.
One of my comments yesterday was by Phoenix Eldr that she liked my black and white paper. I'd like to say Thank you to her and let everyone know that the black and white paper she is referring to is actually the overlay and you can create any colour of paper with that overlay. I hope that everyone that downloads the papers enjoys them.



Now, Phoenix Elder was the first person to comment on my blog and I thought I should check hers out too. You can find her web page here. She has been trying her hand at bookbinding and she has a couple cats. One is a kitten named Razzamaspaz and she has a cute picture on her site of Razz. I thought as a thank you to commemorate my first comment I'd create something just for her. This is what I decided to do with the picture of Razzamaspaz. When she E-mails me, I'll send her the 4shared link and she can download the png file and use it in her scrapbooking pages if she likes.


Now, as for today's freebie I'm sure you are all anxious to see what I created. I'm anxious to hear what your comments, and find out what you would like to see offered here as freebies. Leave a comment, who knows when or what I will decide to do next, or whom I'll give away a personalized freebie to next.



This Element zip'd file contains, tags, paperclips, leaves, string, ribbon, and a frame. Items were created at 300 dpi, all are png files which can be downloaded here
*Sorry Link Expired*
Complete Kit available at Crafty Scraps Store

5 comments:

  1. I love my Spaz (Razzamaspaz is actually a nickname I use when we play, lol)

    The picture is awesome, I love it! ^_^ Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the dso challenge papers and elements!!! I really like the frame and fibers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the elements, I don't think I've ever downloaded pipe cleaners before and those are cool! Great job on the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete