Saturday, September 6, 2008

First Post & A FREEBIE!!

Well, I'm completely new to digital scrapbooking. I'm currently interested in trying to figure out how Adobe Photoshop works and what I can create with it a little more than creating layouts at the moment. If you have any suggestions as to what you would like to see as a freebie, I'll take that challenge up and try to figure it out for you.

Some of my favorite Digital Scrapbooking web pages are;

Digi Treats - Another Great Canadian Lady who has a wonderful set of ABC Kits. RUN, SKIP and JUMP. Every day or two she has a freebie as part of one of these three kits.


Strictly Reveal - Where you can discover what is hidden in those grab bags you see in some of the popular Scrapbook Shops. Freebies with every post too.
Gotta Pixel - Great site, store and forum. Yes they have freebies too.

Moo Two Designs - A great site and store. Freebies Monday, Tuesday and Friday.

Digidesign Resort - Excellent forum and designer resources. Yes, I have subscribed, I saw what was revealed in the August Grab bag the second of September and just didn't want to miss out on what might be in Septembers bag.

last but not least

IkeaGoddess - My favorite and in my opinion the ultimate site for freebies.

Now a freebie of my own..... a few diamond style elements. Please let me know what you think and feel free to e-mail me any of your layouts using these.

****Sorry Link Expired****
in PNG format

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete