Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Part 2 of Yesterdays Freebie

I'm enjoying playing with Photoshop. I have part 2 of the alphabet I started yesterday. I'm uploading this file early today as Sean & I have plans after dinner to meet up at Twiggs (a local coffee shop similar to Starbucks) for coffee and cheesecake with his new boss and his wife.

Before the freebie though, I thought I'd share a layout I started for Sean & I. The picture was taken on Flowerpot Island in Tobermory during our trip there this summer. I'm looking for suggestions as to what to do with the text. Right now it is a little plain.... what do you think?


Now as for the freebie...here is part 2 of yesterdays alphabet. I hope to do a complete kit with this colour incorporated. I'm open to suggestions as to what you might like to see as part of this free kit.



These files are 300dpi, on one sheet and individual png's

****Sorry Link Expired****

Enjoy your evening.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to add your numbers to the alphabet, but can't deal with *.rar files. The others were *.zip files. Why did you switch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that Poki, I was at work when I uploaded them and had to zip them here, and I guess I rar'd them accidently. They are now Zip'd
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete