Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Another Halloween Freebie

I hope everyone is enjoying my freebies. I have been having fun creating different things. Tonight's freebie are brads, I'm not sure but I think tomorrow night might be picture frames... I have not decided yet.

I'm looking for suggestions as to what kind of kits to create for everyone. What you would like to see as freebies. I have had a few requests so I'll be working on those this weekend but I'm looking for more requests, so if you have one, I'd like to see what I can do to create that item or paper for you.


Without further ado... here is tonight's freebie


Items were created at 300dpi, individual png files and zip'd

*Sorry Link Expired*

Leave your comments, and suggestions please.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look great!thanks! i linked to you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete