Monday, September 22, 2008

Very LONG weekend and a Freebie!

The Five and a half hour drive to Trenton was deffinately worth it as Gaetan's and Cathy's Wedding was absolutely beautiful. My brother Gaetan was handsom and Cathy... well stunning would be an understatement. The ceremony was held at St. Peters, the same church her Mother and Father were married at and the same church she was Baptised, had First Communion and Confirmed in. I'm very proud to have her as my new sister-in-law as the strawberry jam she had for each guest (which she made from scratch) was delicious. They are an amazing couple together and she, an amazing woman...I have to tell you she jumped out of an airplane for my brother... they have gone skydiving, zip-lining, white water rafting and bungy jumping together. I wish them the best of luck as they begin a new adventure together.

My freebie tonight comes from overlays created by Josy Carson. The following is a preview of the papers I created. I hope you enjoy them.


The papers are jpeg's, 12x12", at 300dpi in a ziped file
****Sorry Link Expired****

No comments:

Post a Comment