Monday, February 1, 2010

Mischief Element P Freebie

It was a busy day at work and a busy household this morning. TC had his first day at school-sounds like it went well. He even had a friend from school call him tonight.

Tonight's freebie was inspired by the Princess P Element Set. When I wasn't sitting under a tree reading my books as a child, I was in a tree building a tree fort or sitting in a hammock I'd made using baling twine from bales of hay. I miss the freedom and carefree feeling of those days.

Hope you enjoy the freebie and I'll be back on Wednesday with the Princess Letter Q's.


Created at 3oo dpi, in .png format in a .zip file
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Freebie! It will be posted on the Freebie page at Pernickety Prints.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you are really teasing us with these cute bugs and the tree house.
    They are just adorable!!

    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete