Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mischief R Element Freebie

Despite the interruption of a long weekend and being whisked away we have finally arrived to the Element Set R for the Mischief Kit. I was not sure what license plate I was going to create for the boys kit-until I thought of my son Robert. He was fast-too fast at times and very like my brother Marcel always finding a way to find Mischief. lol.

I hope everyone has had a great week-mine has been busy at work and at home. Marc my son has suggested the guys get together Friday for a poker night, and Saturday night is Alexandra's Formal for School. (Just before her Monday ordeal at the hospital-she is having a barium enema to see if they can find out why she is having such pains in her stomach.) I will let you know if they find anything. In the meantime, please enjoy the elements.


Created at 3oo dpi, in .png format in a .zip file
Download here

6 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these....you know I just noticed a tiny typo: it's recipe, not recipie. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [18 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the Mischief R elements. So sorry Alexandra has to go through that ordeal. But, I hope she has a blast this weekend!

    ReplyDelete