Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Princes Letter S Freebie

Well, Monday was a little rougher on me than I expected.....lol. Alex however managed to get through her Barium okay. So Sunday I did the fasting and clear liquid diet that Alexandra had to have to get ready for her test on Monday. Honestly, I was hungry come Sunday night and cheated when I went to the kitchen and saw a bowl of cereal on the counter....I had to grab a handful before heading back upstairs and watching "Anne of Green Gables, the Continuing Story" with Alex. She had it rough, she was sick to her stomach at the same time she was sitting on the toilet. We were up until 3AM before she fell asleep finally, I did not fall asleep until 3:30 however and then was up at 7AM to get ready to go to the hospital...didn't eat breakfast either because she couldn't. Headed straight to work after her test as Sean was home-forgot to bring lunch to work so I was able to enjoy a cup of soup that I had at work. Yes more soup-yum. I guess Sean was tired as he had stayed up the night before and he forgot to pick me up from work (because he was asleep) until I called him at 5PM...just in time for us to get to our 5:30 appointment that lasted until 7PM....by then I had a headache and was nausea's. I was lucky enough to have Sean make me something to eat before going to bed-I just couldn't post.

So we are now finally at the letter S-only a few more to go. If you have any suggestions for Elements or words for the final word bag please let me know. You can email me, or add me to your facebook at KittenScraps@hotmail.com. Enjoy your evening, I'm off to spend some time with Alex who stayed home today with Sean as she is coming down with the flu now on top of everything else.


Created at 300 dpi, in .png format in a .zip file
Sorry Link Expired but item can be found in the store here

9 comments:

  1. Oh I just feel so bad for you and Alex. I'm sorry the liquid diet was so rough on you both....and now for Alex to be sick. I hope you will have only good news from her doctor.

    Thank you so much for sharing the princess "S" letters!!

    Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nathalie. I haven't said thank you for a while for all the wonderful gifts for Princess and Mischief kits. I really love them and they are so great for my grandchildren. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for a great addition! Hopefully, you'll find out what's wrong soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the great letter freebies. I came into it at the letter N and really hate that I missed the first part but I am able to get the end letters. Thank you again.
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. In searching for sites related to web hosting and specifically comparison hosting linux plan web, your site came up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just figured out how to comment to you. I waas looking in the wrong place. I love your stuff and wish that I had found it earlier. Wen you are done, I will see what I need to fill. in.
    I wondered if you one your Mom's same was Rosalie as your name looks like it might have been a combination of Nathan and Rosalie. I have never seen the name and like it. Thank you again and good luck with all of the tests.

    ReplyDelete