Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Princess Letter R Freebie

It was a busy day again today and Alexandra started her day with another trip to the hospital because of stomach pains again in the lower right hand side. Today was visit number 3 to the hospital and since women problems, and appendix were ruled out the last two visits today they checked for Kidney stones-nope to that too. So lucky her she gets to have a Barium Enema on the 22nd of this month then an Upper GI beginning of March. She is not looking forward to either test but hopefully they will yield results. I hate seeing her in pain to the point where she is crying on the couch holding her side. Tonight she was in bed when I got home from work at 5PM.

So I have had requests to do more alphabet blocks. I think once the Valentine Kits are up this weekend, I will work on some more. In the meantime, please enjoy these letters and I will be back tomorrow with the Princess R Papers.

Created at 300 dpi, in .png format in a .zip file
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Freebie. The last time I had that kind of pain in my side and it was a kidney infection, hope she feels better soon and you get an answer - LianeZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for another nice addition - and your timing is perfect! Was hoping I wouldn't miss R - S - T!

    ReplyDelete