Thursday, February 25, 2010

Princess Element S Freebie

I am so very looking forward to the weekend even though I have to drive to Sudbury at 7AM so that Alexandra makes it in time for a 9AM Basketball game on Saturday. She was still feeling under the weather this morning and I did suggest she stay home but she wanted to go to school and was okay tonight when I got home.

Someone recently asked me about my name as they had never seen it spelled that way before. I am French Canadian and that is the french spelling of Natalie. I unfortunaltely have lost most of my french however Alexandra and TC are in French Immersion High School.

So tonight's element set started as a thought when I created the bead alphabet. I thought it would make for a great frame spelling out names or idea's. I came up with the idea of putting seasonal shapes on them about two weeks ago-I hope you like them. This Element Package includes the blank beads in the matte and glossy format in the 5 styles shown in the preview below. I will include one more set of beads with each of the remaining element sets so that you have a variety covering the most popular holidays. The package includes two bead frames, one in matte and one in glossy...I created the example below by lining up the alphabet and shape beads over the frame I created and included in the element set. There are ten border ribbons and one wire frame with 15 tape words.
I walked into Alexandra's room one night to discover her reading one of my antique fairy tale books, alseep with it still proped up... it was priceless so I had to take the picture.
Created at 300 dpi, in .png format in a .zip file
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Freebie, glad to hear the kid is bouncing back! - LianeZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Feb. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for another great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank so much for the adorable word art.... This kit is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for todays lovely elements. Also had to comment on your name because everyone gives me a hard time because I named my daughter Nathalie. Why do you spell it that way and how do you pronunce it what I get asked. I try to explain to them that is french for Natalie and because I wanted her named after me and her father, Nathaniel so I picked Nathalie and her middle name is after me. I think it's a gorgeous name and it's different than all the others. Thanks, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the princess elements and papers!

    My son Nicholas is studying French so we took the family to a French restaurant to practice our French. It was education, enjoyable and a bit hilarious. Are young waiter was a very good sport.

    Have a good evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what fun these words will be to use. than u so very much 4 sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an adorable picture. thanks so much for sharing all the great things that you have created

    ReplyDelete