Thursday, February 11, 2010

Princes Element R Freebie

I had a wonderful surprise in my email today. LilyAnn who created a cute Add-On a few weeks ago, sent me her layout using the Personalized Paper I made for her. What do you think of her beautiful daughter and the lovely layout she created? I thought she did a great job! If you missed her Add-On Freebie, head over to her blog and pick it up.

You can find the papers in the store here, or you can create your own Add-On to match the Princess or Mischief Kits or create an Add-On using my items and I'll make you a sheet of your own Personalized Paper just for sharing your creation. In the meantime please enjoy tonight's Elements ad I will be back tomorrow with the Mischief R Letters.

Created at 300 dpi, in .png format in a .zip file
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the latest Freebies - LianeZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for another great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx a bunch for the great freebie! luv the cute molly lo.

    ReplyDelete