Thursday, February 11, 2010

Princes Element R Freebie

I had a wonderful surprise in my email today. LilyAnn who created a cute Add-On a few weeks ago, sent me her layout using the Personalized Paper I made for her. What do you think of her beautiful daughter and the lovely layout she created? I thought she did a great job! If you missed her Add-On Freebie, head over to her blog and pick it up.

You can find the papers in the store here, or you can create your own Add-On to match the Princess or Mischief Kits or create an Add-On using my items and I'll make you a sheet of your own Personalized Paper just for sharing your creation. In the meantime please enjoy tonight's Elements ad I will be back tomorrow with the Mischief R Letters.

Created at 300 dpi, in .png format in a .zip file
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the latest Freebies - LianeZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [12 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for another great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanx a bunch for the great freebie! luv the cute molly lo.

    ReplyDelete