Friday, February 19, 2010

Princess & Mischief Valentine Bonus Freebie, News & Facebook

Just a couple of things, first I will be redoing the word Recipe since I did misspell it and include it in the two bag of words for tomorrow's posting for both kits. Thank you for pointing out my typo! Spelling was never my strong suit. Secondly I have created a facebook page so feel free to search for me using my E-mail address, KittenScraps@hotmail.com I should warn you besides scrapbooking, I play Yoville at least once a day...usually on my break at work if I'm not doing someting scrapbook related...lol.

Okay, I'm sure you have been waiting for this... as promised here are two bonus freebies. I am only going to leave them up until Sunday Night so make sure you grab them both. I almost panicked tonight when I got home and couldn't access the Internet but luckily when I got back from the Tupperware party I was at with my daughter Alexandra I was able to log in and upload the files. Also, I created the Mischief Preview today at work... but when I got home, I realized I had left it on my work computer and had not copied it over to my portable hard drive....aggggg! Had to redo it again, so blond today! Please enjoy the bonus kits, I'll be back with both the Princess and Mischief words tomorrow in a cute little bag.
Princess Bonus Kit
Sorry Link Expired but look for Item soon in the store
Mischief Bonus Kit
Sorry Link Expired but look for item soon in the store.
If you were one of the first three or four people to download this kit, please note that the link was incorrect earlier and has now been fixed-you may want to download it again. Thank you Michelle for letting me know!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Nathalie for the Princess and Mischief Valentines Bonus..there both awesome!!

    One problem, part 2 of Mischief is for the princess bonus kit. Sorry to have to tell you this.

    Have a Wonderful Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle, Guess that happens sometimes when you upload four files at the same time...fixed now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [20 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete