Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mischief Q Letter Freebie

I was able to sleep in this morning-what a wonderful feeling! Sean got up this morning and made coffee for us, I got up after it was made and was able to enjoy a nice cup of coffee with some home-made bannana muffins that he had made yesterday on his day off. Felt kind of spoiled this morning-it was nice.

I've been reading more of my Grandmother's story. Yes it is very very nice to read things she has written. When my kids were smaller I gave her a Grandmother's Memory Book. It had questions and spaces for her to fill in about her life in general. I never saw her write in it and when she passed away my Aunt found it and gave it back to me. I was plesantly surprised when looking through it, I discovered my Grandmother had taken the time to fill in a number of pages. Reading the pages my father gave me I have decided I'm going to type out the pages and next weekend go to my parents place and scan in some old photo's and surprise my parents and my Aunt and Uncle with a photo book of my Grandmother's story accented by photo's. Kind of like a scrapbook. I'll talk to other family members-perhaps they may have pictures that may be useful as well.

So-everyone likes my baby blocks-Thank you so very very much. Yes they would make a great alphabet....lol. I have five sets of blocks in the store-they have been there for about a year and they co-ordinate with the baby kits I have for sale. I was not planning on creating a wood block alphabet set with this kit, but perhaps I may change my mind. (I was thinking perhaps next set of kits I create I could use them.)

So please enjoy tonight's letters, I will be back tomorrow with the Q Papers. Enjoy your evening and I will be back tomorrow.

Created at 300 dpi, in .png format in a .zip file
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much... Gotta go look in the store again now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Feb. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [07 Feb 03:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete