Thursday, February 11, 2010

Princess R Paper Freebie

Terribly sorry I did not post last night however when I got home from work all I wanted to do was find a dark quiet room and lay my head down and sleep. I had such a terrible migraine that I told the boys they had to cook dinner. I mentioned there was chicken wings and potato wedges in the freezer so that's what they made. There were a few interruptions from the phone ringing and no one answering it, to kids knocking on the door asking permission to do one thing or another but I stayed in bed and got the sleep I needed to get rid of the migraine. (Well with the help of some migraine pills too!)

So here is your paper freebie, I will try to post the elements tonight although they may not get posted until late this evening or sometime tomorrow. Please enjoy the papers in the mean time.


Created at 300 dpi, in a .zip file
5 .jpeg papers and 1 .png overlay
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

2 comments: