Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mischief R Paper Freebie

It was a lovely day at my parents house and we did not walk as far as we normally would. This year we went about all of 100 feet from the house...lol. My parents have an older Great Aunt living with them and she cannot walk very far but it was important to include her so we did the fire in the field next to the house. Roasted hotdogs, marshmallo's and hot chocolate. Ruth couldn't remember the last time she roasted a hot dog on a fire so it was nice. After lunch Sean, TC, my Dad and I walked a little over a kilometer through the bush to my Aunt's house were we had a short visit. It was a nice walk and great day.

Well, tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I do have a kit for you, which I will upload for you tomorrow sometime during the day when I put the finishing touches on it (and make the previews). I will be uploading the R Elements on Monday however for now enjoy the papers.

Created at 300 dpi, in a .zip file
5 .jpeg Papers & 1 .png Overlay
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the Mischief R and Princess R alphas and papers. Missed reading your blog while on vacation.

    Glad to see that Alex has no kidney stones. I hope what ever the problem is, that it is a quick and easy to clear up.

    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you so very much for the new elements papers and letters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete