Friday, February 5, 2010

Princess Q Element Freebie

It is nice to finally have the weekend to look forward to. Dinner, dishes, and my element set are done and 8PM hasn't even arrived yet. Alex is at a friends house, Sean and his son TC are at the gym, Marc is on his way to a school dance-so the house is quiet. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself. Perhaps invite Glassofvino over and watch a movie. (Glass of vino)

I had one idea in mind for tonight's element set, then as I sat down today to create, these came to mind. My Dad dropped off some papers to me yesterday for me to type out. It was a story my Grandmother had written about her life starting when she was young. I read some of it last night, and got to the part where she had written her entrance exam for high school and how she became a teacher afterwards and thought, school.... some school items for scrapbooking might be nice. The blocks are two word art pieces-not individual letters. I hope you can use them for your layouts. I'm still offering to make free personalized papers if you create an add-on or Quick page-so keep them coming and I'll post your preview here and a link to your blog. If you have questions, e-mail me at KittenScraps@hotmail.com

Enjoy tonight's freebie and I will be back tomorrow with the Mischief Q Letters.

Created at 300 dpi, in .png format, in a .zip file
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

8 comments:

  1. Love the school theme. I think those blocks would make a wonderful Alpha. Hint hint LOL

    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Very nice......Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tin is too cute--thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [06 Feb 03:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute elements!!.. I agree the blocks would be a great alpha..lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello and Thank you for sharing this with us...

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for leaving these up, I was on vacation, so would have missed them otherwise!

    ReplyDelete