Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Princess Paper S Freebie

I would like to say thank you to everyone for all the wonderful comments and all the care and concern you have expressed to me and my family since I started blogging. There are a few who always comment, share a story, kind word or thought and I'd like you to all know it is very appreciated. Others, occasionally comment when they have something to share or just want to express their thanks. Either way, I'd like to say thank you to those that take the time to comment and such. Having said that, to update you about Alexandra-still no news or report on her tests on Monday but I wasn't expecting to hear just yet unless they had bad news (so I'm sure it is all good so far.) Me, I managed to get sleep last night and my Sunday and Monday liquid diet... I've recovered from. I never realized just how not having solids for more than 24 hours can upset your system...and next time if I'm ever in that situation, I'm going to make sure I have a lunch packed the night before to take to work in case things are rushed in the morning...lol. (I never realized my stomach could gurgle that loudly!)

So please enjoy the paper's tonight, I will be back tomorrow with the Elements. I still have not decided for sure yet what I'm going to include yet but I'm sure it will be good. I'll think about it at work tomorrow and decide. In the mean time, please enjoy tonight's papers.



Created at 3oo dpi, in a .zip file
5 .jpeg papers and 1 .png overlay
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Freebie, I'll keep hoping that your news is good. I've had digestive troubles myself and know what liquid diets or no food or anything can do to an adult can't imagine what how kids deal with it, hang in there - LianeZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been catching up on Mischief and Princess. Thanks much for the new goodies. I have missed a few along the way so will be heading to the store soon to catch up on those as well. I hope everything turns out okay with Alex and that she is soon feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the freebies! I too use artscow and have just finished my 1st 12x12 book! They are great!
    Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [25 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your talent with us! I enjoy your designs!

    ReplyDelete