Friday, February 26, 2010

Mischief Letter S Freebie

Oh, it was a very very busy day and I was expecting to get up with Sean's alarm this morning and drive him to work for 5:30AM however I was lucky enough that one of his partners picked him up so I was able to sleep in until 7:45 AM. With the end of the month, I'm busy preparing rent deposits, mortgage deposits and such-besides the rest of the everyday work that still needs to get done.

Well, Alex is off with her girlfriend to watch the Olympic Hockey game at a friends house. I'm not sure if I mentioned it before however we don't have cable in our house. Seems the kids were always recording nonsense and watching the same show over and over again and again.... finally I got tired of it and decided to cancel the cable for the summer anyway. Turns out it wasn't the worst idea I ever had and it is very rare do they complain about not having tv. (Tonight is a rare occasion.)

So I am hoping to get myself to bed at a decent hour tonight as I know it is going to be a long day. I'm not anxious to drive to Sudbury tomorrow as the snow here has made the roads slippery the past few days and it is an hour and half drive starting at 7AM. So, I'm going to say goodnight and I hope you enjoy the Mischief Letter's. I will be back tomorrow with the Mischief Papers. Please enjoy.


Created at 300 dpi, in .png format in a .zip file
Sorry Link Expired but item can still be found in the store here

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [27 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for Mischief "s" letters!

    Have a wonderful evening and drive safely tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for the great letters. greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete