Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ABC-123 Freebie

Its going to be a short blog again tonight, the kids are all out and Sean & I are actually home alone. Whoo hooo.... we are sitting here at the table together drinking tea, each of us on our laptops, me working on my blog and he is going over stuff from the course he is on this week. He is getting a refresher in investigating Fatal Accidents. Sounds like fun doesn't it? (Not for me I tell you). So as you can tell we are really exciting to hang around with, the kids think were a bit nerdy, especially me with my electric scooter.
Okay so tonight's freebie is an alphabet that matches my Halloween Kit.
Here is the preview



Fonts were created at 300 dpi, saved individual .png's and zip'd
To make downloading go faster files are broken down as follows;
****Sorry Link Expired****

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Oct [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx... It was just what I was looking for Ü

    ReplyDelete