Thursday, October 30, 2008

My April Girl Freebie

Well, since I started with one daughter yesterday, I better continue the trend of giving out another daughters Birth Month Ornament. This time it is for Tanya my oldest daughter who is now 20 who was born in April.

They grow up way too fast and its amazing just how they can surprise you. Tanya's room use to look like a bomb hit it and I would get after her to clean it up-never did happen to my liking....lol. Now, when she is in town, she comes over while I'm at work and cleans my house. Her boyfriend/husband owns the tattoo shop around the corner and sometimes she comes over if she has errands in town and waits for him to finish up work so they can go home together. And while she is here, she can't sit still and finds things to do around the house. I tease her and ask her if she wants to move back in.

Before the freebie though, I want to show everyone the pumpkins that my son Marc and I carved tonight. He is a teen therefore I'm sure you can understand the puking pumpkin. I did mine as Winnie the Pooh as Alexandra just loves Winnie.

Okay so here is the freebie


Created at 300dpi, in .png format in a zip'd folder

****Sorry Link Expired****
Before I forget there will not be any ornaments on November 1st as I am participating in the ADSDesigners Blog Train Freebie. Each participating designer has co-ordinating kits to offer and all the links will be on my blog November 1st.
Okay, and before I go to bed, I am going to add this link for this YouTube Video, which I hope will have finished processing before morning. Its of my daughter Alexandra singing "I Love You More Today Than Yesterday" Its her entry at the TV station for an upcoming telethon. I'm so proud of her I had to share. Hope you all enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the April ornament. Love the pumpkins as well.....my teenagers bailed out of carving pumpkins this year...how sad! But my 2 youngest and I started last night.....I have to finish them this morning. You have a beautiful daughter It sounds like she is developing a wonderful voice. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Thanks for the pretty ornament. Also, your teen's pumpkin would go good with Hummie's "Pumpkin Guts" kit. You have a pretty and talented daughter. Have a great day! Cindy

    ReplyDelete