Saturday, October 11, 2008

DSO Colour Challenge Part 2 Freebie

Okay, so it took awhile to put this together tonight as this weekend is our Thanksgiving here in Canada. I've been volun-told that dinner is at my place...lol. For those of you who don't know what that is, its when your mother calls you up and informs you that your doing Thanksgiving dinner for the whole family. Seriously though, it wasn't really that bad, I agreed to do it as Sean is away, my son is working Sunday evening and it really would be nice to have the family that can come over for dinner.

So here is tonight's freebie as I have big news for everyone tomorrow... (hint** Download what you can here this weekend, as not all of it will be available after Monday.)

Only the letter "M" Charm is included in this mini- Remainder on Sunday!
Items were created at 300dpi, in .png format (except the paper) and are in a zip'd folder.
****Sorry Link Expired****

No comments:

Post a Comment