Saturday, October 25, 2008

October Freebie

Well, Sean is still in Alberta and I'm still missing him lots. I don't want to count how many more days to go until we get to the single digit numbers. I really have been missing him lots lately and can hardly wait until he comes home. I know I'm lucky he will only have been gone such a short time, other wives have their husbands gone for six months or more at a time. I'm not ready for that just yet.

Okay, tonight's freebie was a spur of the moment thing to create... I was working on something else to offer, but then I thought of doing this and voila,... here is tonight's freebie



I love making ribbons and thought it might be nice to have a few with the month of October written on them. I think I may make a few more similar to this using other colours so if you have favorites, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

As always files were created at 300dpi, in png format (except the paper-jpeg) and in a zip'd folder.
****Sorry Link Expired****

No comments:

Post a Comment