Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Paper Freebie

I've been busy with work and the kids and have not had alot of time to create freebies. Tonight I had dinner with my daughter Tanya who is 20, it was just the two of us... I think the last time we ate alone was probably when she was one or two... after that well... there were brothers and sisters and rarely ever a moment with just the two of us having dinner. We cooked dinner together, chatted away about her and her boyfriend and enjoyed a glass of wine, it was very nice.

So tonights freebie comes from a new kit I'm working on. I'm pretty much done the papers for the kit and I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do for the rest of the it. I hope to post a few more items from this kit as freebies before I put it up in the store so watch for those in the next few days.
Here is a preview of the three papers I'm offering tonight


As always items were created at 300dpi, are in jpg format and in a zip'd file.

****Sorry Link Expired****

No comments:

Post a Comment